TSVGC Visitor Glasses
Product descriptionTHORMASAFE TSVGC visitor’s glasses provide exceptional protection against airborne particles in a lightweight polycarbonate wraparound frame that can be worn on their own or over prescription spectacles.
Standards & Certifications
|Dimensions:||L 150mm x W 155mm x H 60mm|
|Packaging:||12 pcs/box – 25 boxes/carton|
- Anti-scratch and anti-mist
- Thick design fits comfortably over most prescription eyewear without compromising comfort.
- Lightweight (44 g) comfort
- Large viewing area
- Integrated side shields and a clear polycarbonate lens
- Suitable for nearsighted glasses use
- Soft nose pad
Intended to protect against high speed low energy particles at room temperature in accordance with EN166:2001.
Direction for use
You should always check with your supervisor or safety officer to confirm that the protection offered by this pair of eyewear is adequate protection for your work environment.
Spectacles should be stores at temp above 5° C and below 40°C, RH, 90% and kept away from solvents, solvent vapors or any corrosive materials, as these may seriously reduce the impact protection provided by the spectacle.
- Not suitable for use against hazards other than those specified.
- Never alter this product.
- Not tested and approved for use against liquid droplets in accordance with EN166:2001. Safety googles are better suited for protection against liquid droplets.
- It is advised to replace spectacles every 6 months and/or when they are damaged or scratched.