Product descriptionAdvancing the traditional safety helmet, the THORMASAFE TSSH-CR1 Helmet features a see-through rim that offers users a wide view while working and allows them to see hazards overhead. With this innovation, THORMASAFE improves workers upper peripheral vision by an estimated 50%.
Standards & Certifications
|Cradle Strap Material||Polyester|
|Cradle System||Nylon 4-points ratchet suspension|
|Packaging||1 pcs/polybag. 20pcs/CTN. D=60x46x56cm|
- See-through rim design offers dramatic improvements in upper peripheral vision
- 4 point ratcheting suspension for shock absorption and improved ventilation by creating air pockets between your head and the helmet shell
- 4 point air ﬂow ventilation system lets heat escape and allows for air circulation and cooling
- Rainwater drain trough to prevent water from dropping down the neck
- One hand adjustable ratchet ﬁtting system for a secure ﬁt
- Anti-scrape lens against impact
- Impact absorbent lightweight and durable ABS shell with reinforced ribs
- Universal accessory slot to accommodate a variety of face and hearing protection
ATTACHABLE ACCESSORIES (NOT INCLUDED)
- Ear protection
- Face protection
- Chin Strap
CARE & MAINTENANCE
This helmet should be inspected before each use. If there are any signs of damage, or excessive wear and tear, it should be replaced.
Cleaning: This protective helmet may be cleaned and disinfected by means of a cloth impregnated in a low concentration cleaning solution. Do not use any abrasive or corrosive chemical product.
Storage: During transportation, the helmet should be stored in a dry cool place away from light, frost and in a location with no chemical products or sharp objects.
Allergies: Does not include any known allergy causing substances. However, if there is an allergic reaction, remove the helmet and seek medical advice.
Lifetime details: Has an in-use life of up to 5 years, however excessive wear and tear can considerably reduce the lifespan of the product