THKXL Hex Key
Forged from strong heavy-duty Steel of Ni-Cr-Mo-V that will not rust or corrode, the THORMAS THKXL 9pc hex key set will provide long lasting durability.
Product descriptionForged from strong heavy-duty Steel of Ni-Cr-Mo-V that will not rust or corrode, the THORMAS THKXL 9pc hex key set will provide long lasting durability. Each key is chrome finished and features a ball and hex end. The ball end on the extra-long arm offers faster insertion and removal and allows excellent angled entry to 25° off axis for particularly hard to reach areas. The chamfered short end hex tip offers low clearance, more torque and leverage along with precise and smooth insertions due to no distorting cut off burrs. The set is supplied with a sophisticated double-layer holder with easily identified measurement markers on the case providing you quick and efficient tool selection.
Standards & Certifications
|Type:||Extra-Long combi-ball point/chamfered edge|
|Sizes:||1.5 – 2 – 2.5 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 8 – 10|
- Forged from Ni-Cr-Mo-V Steel (SNCMV)
- Durable and rust-resistant chrome-plated
- Precision CNC machine exact fit design for working ease
- No Cut Off Burrs or impact distortions
- Precision Chamfered Ends for smooth insertion into fastener head
- Hexagonal Ball Point End for fastening and unfastening at an angle of up to 25°
- Versatile Multi-use Combination balled head long arm and chamfered short arm
- Designed to Grip rounded corners on hex fasteners
- Ergonomic Double-layer Holder with dedicated key spaces allowing ease of taking and holding keys