THKLC Hex Key
The THORMAS THKLC 9pc hex key set is color coded for fast size identification. It is forged out of strong heavy-duty Steel of Ni-Cr-Mo-V that will not rust or corrode and will provide long lasting durability.
Product descriptionThe THORMAS THKLC 9pc hex key set is color coded for fast size identification. It is forged out of strong heavy-duty Steel of Ni-Cr-Mo-V that will not rust or corrode and will provide long lasting durability. The long ball point end offers faster insertion and removal into fastener heads and allows excellent angled entry to 25° off axis in hard to reach areas. The chamfered short end hex tip offers low clearance, more torque and leverage along with precise and smooth insertions due to not having any distorting cut off burrs. The set is supplied with a sophisticated double-layer holder with easily identified measurement markers on the case providing you quick and efficient tool selection.
Standards & Certifications
|Type:||Long combi-ball point/chamfered edge|
|Sizes:||1.5 – 2 – 2.5 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 8 – 10|
- Forged from Ni-Cr-Mo-V Steel (SNCMV)
- Color Coded for fast size identification
- Precision CNC machine exact fit design
- No Cut Off Burrs or impact distortions
- Durable and corrosion protective chrome base finish
- Precision Chamfered Ends for smooth insertion into fastener head
- Hexagonal Ball Point End for fastening and unfastening at an angle of up to 25°
- Versatile Multi-use Combination balled head long arm and chamfered short arm
- Designed to Grip rounded corners on hex fasteners
- Ergonomic Double-layer Holder with dedicated key spaces allowing ease of taking and holding keys