T-SPGS 1/4 – 43 Piece Socket Set
All the unique features of the larger THORMAS T-SPGS 1/2 with the convenience of a compact carrying case and a larger assortment of sockets.
Product descriptionAll the unique features of the larger THORMAS T-SPGS 1/2 with the convenience of a compact carrying case and a larger assortment of sockets. Anti-slip caps allow 85% rounded nuts to be easily twisted. The combined Precision CNC processing and THORMAS Power Grip Technology offer a remarkable fit without fastener damage and 20% more torque than conventional sets. Set is supplied in an impact-proof ABS case..
Standards & Certifications
|Number of Pieces||43|
|Drive Type||6 point|
|4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm,|
|6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm,|
|10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm,|
|E6, E7, E8,|
|PH1, PH2, PH3, PH4, H3,|
|H4, H5, H6, H8, H10, SL4,|
|SL5.5, SL7, T8, T10, T15,|
|T20, T25, T27, T30,|
|Tools Included||1 ratcheting socket wrench,|
|1 non-ratcheting spinner handle,|
|1 ¼”universal joint socket,|
|1 spinner disc,|
|1 sliding t-bar,|
|1 ¼” flexible extension bar,|
|2 ½” pop-on extension bars (50mm & 100mm)|
|Surface Finish||chrome vanadium steel /matt finish|
- Power Grip Technology
- tighten and loosen up to 85% round out fasteners.
- Sockets designed to load more on the flat side (flanks) of nuts and bolts reducing risk of fastener damage and enabling total contact for 20% more torque
- Forged from high grade heat treated chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and durability
- Precision CNC machine exact fit design
- Smooth burr free surfaces
- Incredibly durable – sockets can withstand fatigue test over 2,700 cycles
- Rachet handle offer 50% more torque than conventional handles
- Unique secure socket locking extension bar – never lose a socket again!
- Shallow, star and bit sockets included
10 per box