Socket Set 1/2″ 24 pcs. T-SPGS
Developed with CNC precision and equipped with THORMAS Power Grip technology, this hiqh-quality socket set offers more torque and more grip than conventional sets.
Product descriptionDeveloped with CNC precision and equipped with THORMAS Power Grip technology, this hiqh-quality socket set offers more torque and more grip than conventional sets. Anti-slip caps allow 85% rounded nuts to be easily twisted due to the total contact socket cap configuration with the no burr construction providing for a remarkable fit without damage to the fastener. Set is supplied in an impact-proof ABS case.
Standards & Certifications
|Number of Pieces||24|
|Drive Type||6 point|
|Size||10,mm 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14m,|
|15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm,|
|20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm,|
|27mm, 30mm, 32mm|
|Tools Included||1 ratcheting socket wrench|
|1 breaker bar,|
|1 3/8”slide T adaptor|
|1 ½”universal joint socket|
|2 ½” pop-on extension bars (125mm & 250mm)|
|Surface Finish||chrome vanadium steel /matt finish|
- Power Grip Technology
- tighten and loosen up to 85% round out fasteners.
- Sockets designed to load more on the flat side (flanks) of nuts and bolts reducing risk of fastener damage and enabling total contact for 20% more torque
- Forged from high grade heat treated chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and durability
- Precision CNC machine exact fit design
- Smooth burr free surfaces
- Incredibly durable – sockets can withstand fatigue test over 2,700 cycles
- Rachet handle offer 50% more torque than conventional handles
- Unique secure socket locking extension bar – never lose a socket again!
4 per box