Hack Saw Blade TPI32 Bi-metal
High performing universal use hacksaw blade with a very long working life. Suitable for all materials, even high-tensile and stainless steels.
PRODUKTBESCHREIBUNGHigh performing universal use hacksaw blade with a very long working life. Bi-metal construction with teeth hardened high speed steel and a highly flexible spring steel backing, this shatterproof blade can withstand high feed pressure while maintaining accurate and fast cutting speeds. Suitable for all materials, even high-tensile and stainless steels.
NORMEN UND ZERTIFIZIERUNGEN
ANGABEN ZUM PRODUKT
- High performing and highly durable universal use due to its Bi-Metal construction with teeth hardened high speed steel on a flexible spring steel backing.
- Virtually unbreakable and shatterproof
- A superior blade suitable for all materials, even high-tensile and stainless steels
For Better Cutting
- Hacksaw blade teeth must face forward.
- Blade should be firmly tensioned in the frame. A slack blade is more likely to snap.
- When you do a lot of cutting, the blade will heat up and expand, so be sure to tighten it if it starts to bend.
- Saw in an unhurried pace; blade should not exceed 40 to 60 strokes per minute.
- To get a straight cut, hold saw firmly with both hands.
- Avoid applying excessive pressure as it will dull the blade teeth.
- Conversely, insufficient pressure may dull teeth by rubbing, so apply adequate pressure
10 per pack / 100 per box / 1,000 per carton