10″ X-Jaw Grip Plier
Ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency using quality forged heat treated Chrome Molybdenum Steel, giving it lasting durability and strength.
Product descriptionErgonomically designed for comfort and efficiency using quality forged heat treated Chrome Molybdenum Steel, giving it lasting durability and strength. X-Jaw construction providing maximum grip and consistent pressure on multiple fastener points for maximum torque.
Standards & Certifications
|Jaw Width (mm)||45|
- Forged from high grade chrome molybdenum steel (jaw/handle)
- Hardened curved predator jaws for a firm grip at any angle.
- Nickle plated for wear/corrosion resistance
- Curved jaw provides secure grip and pressure on 4 point bolts and nuts ensuring maximum torque for various applications.
- X-Jaw provides 2.5 times more holding force than conventional locking pliers and grip can sustain 100 kg
- Securely holds round and flat material
- Classic trigger release for maximum locking force
- One-hand operation
- Ergonomic adjustment screw for smooth jaw adjustment
- Self-centered rod and lever aligns handles
- Ergonomic body design for comfort